Laser Hair Removal
Get the smooth, hair-free skin you’ve been wanting by permanently removing polycystic ovarian syndrome hair growth with laser hair removal.†
- No need for embarrassing hair growth — treatments require the area to be cleanly shaven.
- Our lasers are much less painful than electrolysis or waxing.
- All treatments are performed by highly-trained medical professionals under the supervision of a medical doctor.
No more endless shaving or waxing!
Official Sponsor of The Strides Virtual Challenge of
Why Laser Hair Removal is Ideal for PCOS
Laser hair removal is the best treatment for PCOS hair growth.
- Go With Confidence. Hair is destroyed at the root and will never grow back, so there’s no need to worry about shaving or tweezing before leaving the house. You’re always ready to go!
- Comfortable Treatments. Unlike painful electrolysis, you’ll comfortably remove unwanted hair without having to let it grow out first. Laser treatments, on average, take less than 30 minutes, while electrolysis typically takes several hours to complete.
- Medically-based. Managing the symptoms of PCOS — including hair growth — is a delicate matter that should be done under the guidance of medical professionals to achieve your best results.
You’ve struggled with the embarrassing stubble & ingrown hairs of polycystic ovarian syndrome for far too long. Take the first step toward getting permanent results.
How Laser Hair Removal Fits Into Managing Your PCOS
While there is no cure for polycystic ovary syndrome, it’s important to manage your symptoms to lower your risk for long-term health problems like heart disease or fertility issues.
No two cases of PCOS are exactly the same, so it’s essential to work closely with your doctor to develop a plan to minimize the effects this disease has on your health. Most treatment plans include:
- Weight management
- Hormone therapy
- Fertility planning
- Hair removal
Following the plan developed by your personal physician will not only help you maintain your overall health, but it will also improve the results of your laser hair removal treatments. Our lasers eliminate every hair treated, but unmanaged PCOS will cause more follicles to become “active” leading to new hair growth. Laser hair removal is just one aspect of properly managing your PCOS symptoms.
With your hair gone for good, you’ll have more time to focus on other preparations such as hitting your required poses perfectly!
Have unanswered questions about how laser hair removal related to managing your PCOS? Our friendly, knowledgable staff are happy to answer any questions you may have.
The Unlimited Package™
Your results are guaranteed for life with our exclusive Unlimited Package™ (included, at no additional cost, with every area!). A stray or new hair shows up 6 months, or even 10 years down the road… we’ll take care of it permanently for you. No questions asked. No touch-up fees, EVER.
Laser Hair Removal vs. Other Methods for PCOS
The hormone fluctuations associated with polycystic ovarian syndrome cause hair follicles to become “active”. This side effect of PCOS is what causes unwanted hair to grow.
Your best option to permanently remove this hair growth is laser hair removal. That’s because our laser eliminates the root of the hair by targeting the melanin in the follicle so that it can never grow back. See a demo. Managing this unwanted hair by shaving, waxing, or bleaching only yields temporary results, and electrolysis is extremely painful & time consuming.