Our Response to the Coronavirus
Protecting the Health of Our Clients and Staff
We’re happy to be open and performing treatments as we love helping our clients achieve their hair-free goals!
However, your safety, and the safety of our team, remains a top priority for us. That’s why, in accordance with the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as the government, we continue to follow these COVID-19 precautions in order to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our clients, staff, and community.
What We Ask Visitors To Do
To help us protect the health and well-being of everyone who enters the clinic, we ask that you do a few things when coming in for your free consultation or treatments.
- Wear a mask or protective facial covering. Unfortunately, we will not be able to treat you if you are not wearing a mask. Masks may be removed briefly during facial treatments.
- If Possible, Come Alone. This will help us keep the number of people in one place at a time to a minimum.
- Personal Aloe Vera or Sunscreen. If you normally apply aloe or sunscreen after your treatment, please bring it from home as we will not offer communal aloe or sunscreen to help minimize contact with shared surfaces.
- If You're Sick, Reschedule. We know that you're excited to continue your hair-free journey and will be happy to treat you when you're feeling better.
If you have an upcoming appointment with us and are not feeling well, please call (833) 667-2967 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to reschedule your appointment.
What Our Team Is Doing
We continue to follow our usual cleaning and disinfecting procedures, which include:
- Having our providers wear gloves while performing your treatments.
- After each treatment, we remove and replace linens in the treatment room. This includes sheets and towels.
- We also wipe down treatment tables, laser equipment, and skincare product bottles with disinfectant after treatment sessions.
- We regularly clean objects with disinfectant that are frequently handled such as workstations, countertops, and doorknobs.
- Our lasers are cleaned regularly according to the manufacturer’s directions.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer is available at all of our front desks as well as in every consultation and treatment room.
In addition to those existing measures:
- Everyone on our team will wear masks in the clinic for the foreseeable future.
- We are also being extra diligent to ensure staff exhibiting any signs or symptoms of illness remain home.
If you have any questions about our COVID-19 precautions, please contact us at (833) No-Razor or email@example.com prior to coming to the clinic. Thank you for doing your part to keep our community safe.